Read The Astral Projection Workbook: How To Achieve Out-Of-Body Experiences by J.H. Brennan Free Online
Book Title: The Astral Projection Workbook: How To Achieve Out-Of-Body Experiences|
Date of issue: June 30th 1990
ISBN 13: 9780806973067
The author of the book: J.H. Brennan
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 7.56 MB
Read full description of the books The Astral Projection Workbook: How To Achieve Out-Of-Body Experiences:Interesting book this is, it outlines a few ways to turn a Lucid Dream into an OBE, and other types of astral projection. There are a number of pages that deal with the arcane aspect of some belief systems, for those sections I just left them in the book. One intriguing method for astral projection the book outlined was to mentally create an artificial element, or empty etheric body across the room, and then place your consciousness in it. The book is filled with such novel techniques that have been known to work for others. I found about 60% of this book is worth reading,the other 40% would have been better left for a text on the philosophy of religion.
Read information about the authorJames Herbert "Herbie" Brennan is a lecturer and the author of over one hundred fiction and non-fiction books for adults, teens, and children.
His works have been translated into approximately fifty languages, he has also written books on the Occult and New Age. He initially trained in esoteric teachings and Qabalah with the Fraternity of the Inner Light, and later became associated with Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki and the Servants of the Light.
In 1995 he contributed two novels to the Horrorscopes series under the house pen name Maria Palmer.
In 2003, Brennan published the children's book The Book of Wizardry: The Apprentice's Guide to the Secrets of the Wizards' Guild under the pseudonym Cornelius Rumstuckle.
Add a comment to The Astral Projection Workbook: How To Achieve Out-Of-Body Experiences
Read EBOOK The Astral Projection Workbook: How To Achieve Out-Of-Body Experiences by J.H. Brennan Online free